Friday, April 27, 2007

Game Week

Very Busy at work since I have to face my real life - fiscal year ending clean up. Another reason to delay my post - I never liked to play games not even simple puzzles even though I always collected game CDs in the cereal boxes for the kids. I needed some motivation to start learning some games.

But finally, with the help of Amanda's instruction and Alex's kind demonstration, I explored some games;

Most of the games needed some installation on my computer, I tried Sudoku. Alex showed me how to create his hero to defeat his enemy in his own game account (I believe it's "Dungeons & Dragons"?) Then tried to understand how the "Second life" works. But again, without buying the properties there it's hard to taste how it really works. But I could see the basic idea. Free logging on does not seem to give you much privileges.

My biggest question remains: Games and Academic library - How will it work?

No comments: