Thursday, April 12, 2007

After one week Break...


*Google Docs & Spreadsheets ... Did not know such tools exist on the web! But one problem - Why would you use the product on the web? I would rather use them in my computer and save them there safe. At first I thought it will be useful for our dept. Wiki since I could not edit the spreadsheet there. But Debbie showed me how to do them on the wiki page easily.
*Snipshot ... Nice tool for editing the picture before I got the message "too big" like this one left.
*Redkid and Library thing ... Surely they will be very fun and useful. But do not have time now. So many things to do around my desk. Just bookmarked them.
*Facebook ... Figured out how it works! Who is whose friend... who is in what group... networking... connecting each other... and many pictures...but getting hard time to enjoy them. Instant, unlimited exposure of yourself on the web... I need time to adjust myself, but probably not for a while.

1 comment:

Alex said...

good stuff! I have to admit that having Word installed on both my computers has led to me investing little real time in investigating Google docs & spreadsheets...now Facebook has wasted many an hour of my life! cheers,
Alex.